- ★ Hot Deals ★
Fans of Korean hit TV series Running Man, don’t miss this opportunity to meet the cast. Grab great coffee and you’ll have a chance
A year’s supply of coffee or a rare chance to meet the star-studded cast of South Korean variety TV show Running Man sounds too good to be true, but that is exactly what Owl coffee is offering.
Don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
How to Participate
From now until Oct 12, all you have to do is purchase $10 worth of any Owl product, fill in the lucky draw form, and send it in with the attached receipt to Owl International Pte Ltd, 26 Senoko Way, Senoko Industrial Estate, Singapore 758048.
The alternate method of submission for the lucky draw is to E-mail email@example.com with a scanned copy of the receipt. The original receipt must be retained as proof of purchase.
This could win you a chance to get up close and personal with five Running Man artistes, provided the participating entry is received by noon on Oct 11.
Meet the Stars
40 lucky customers will be selected to meet the stars of Running Man, such as Kim Jong Kook, HaHa, Ji Suk Jin, Gary and Song Ji Hyo, on Oct 19.
These Korean artistes have, between themselves, bagged accolades such as SBS Variety New Star Award, Best TV Star Award and Best Entertainer Award. Fans of the show are guaranteed to be star-struck by them.
Owl Coffee Road Show
Alternatively, you can submit your entry at the Owl Coffee Road show by 5pm on Oct 12 at FairPrice Xtra Jurong Point (New Extension).
All participants have to indicate if they choose to win either two exclusive tickets to meet Running Man, or a year’s supply of Owl coffee. Either choice is a great one, but you can’t have the best of both worlds.
About Owl Coffee
Owl’s coffee craftsmen have been serving award-winning Straits Asian heritage coffee brewed using the traditional skills of roasting coffee beans and coffee powder since 1956.
With its dedication to perfecting the art of coffee-making through the decades, each and every cup of Owl coffee is rich, aromatic and a delight to the senses.
What are you waiting for? Hurry, grab great Owl coffee and get the chance of a lifetime now.
HAVE YOU READ ABOUT...
- Good Deals at SITEX 2013 (346 views)
- Where's the best Popiah in Singapore? (227 views)
- Photographer’s Review: Canon Pixma MG (176 views)
- Let them eat cake (121 views)
- Christmas feasting (112 views)
- Fuss-free & sleek kitchen appliancess (105 views)
- French label The Kooples has finally made it to Singapore at Robinsons Orchard (99 views)
- 47 Ronin: Samurais & Swordfights (91 views)
- Dim Sum & Chicken Rice to your door (88 views)
- Tuck into this poutine inspired Wicked Fries from Spuds & Aprons on Mount Faber (88 views)
- NEW UBIN SEAFOOD RESTAURANT: Making the ordinary, extraordinary (66 views)
- Sunday’s Brunch Day At The Waterfall (63 views)
- The celebration of Sephora Ion's 5th anniversary event (62 views)
- HBO Series Serangoon Road: Pamelyn Chee Interview with Weekender (61 views)
- Hairy Crabs are back (58 views)
- Creamy semifreddo with nougat, biscotti, candied orange peel and berries at new Italian place Cicheti on Kandahar Street (51 views)
- Singapore “Celebs”: Locals rocking YouTube (51 views)
- The old school Black Forest cake gets a modern update with booze soaked cherries from France and Valrhona chocolate at Audacious Cakery. (49 views)
- Eat, Play, Love in Bali (46 views)
- Out of the farm, into The Chop House (46 views)
- Frozen Foam Beer anyone? First in Singapore, by Kirin. This one is lychee flavoured. (45 views)
- All the way from France, dance extraordinaires Les Twins are in town for Sephora Ion's 5th anniversary (45 views)
- A Hakka invention (43 views)
- TV: I Wouldn’t Go In There. The Truth is Scary. (41 views)
- More exciting holidays to more destinations with EU Holidays (40 views)
- Dine in Little Paris (38 views)
- Artisanal bread by the river (35 views)
- Beauty in brief: The Body Shop, M.A.C, BCBG Maxazria, Pureheal’s, Make Up For Ever (34 views)
- Goodenough addition to Pasar Bella (34 views)
- Win a Canon PowerShot SX270HS Camera! (33 views)
- FASH SNIPS: IWC Schaffhausen, Uniqlo, Moiselle, Melissa, Triumph, Lee Hwa Jewellery
- What a pretty Christmas cake from York Hotel
- Your great photos deserve a family wall
- Fash Snips
- Facial fit for a Star
- Personal hygiene vital to health this year end
- Preserve your youth
- Have you seen our new tabloid Weekender yet? :)
- Good bacteria for your gut
- Kitchen makeover for loved one
- Win a Canon PowerShot SX270HS Camera!
- PrimaDeli’s Christmas options
- Yuletide tea magic
- Tauhu Goreng with Long Beans & Sweet Chilli Kecap Manis
- New German-style beer beverage by local brand
- New Hoegaarden Rosée arrives
- The taste of Sicily in bite size
- Full of Crab
- East Side Heat
- Not D-I-Y but D-I-O
- Spot The Difference: Smooth as silk
- Jeremy’s Jazz-Matazz
- The Conquerors: Creatures of Carnage
- “WISH” comes true in Hong Kong WinterFest
- 80 years of flying to Singapore
- Celebrity Stomping Ground: The Kimberley
- Necessary Roughness: Tough yet touching
- 47 Ronin: Samurais & Swordfights
- The Lost Diary of Dr. Livingstone
- Morsi & Sorsi on Telok Ayer serves a mean plate of Cured Fish Carpaccio.