Live and play with your favourite Dreamworks characters in Macau
By Adrian Eugene Seet
You got to move it, move it. Meet the cast of Madagascar, How to Train Your Dragon, Shrek and Kung Fu Panda at Cotai Strip in Macau.
The Dreamworks Experience offers themed activities as well as themed family suites at the Sheraton Macao.
Shrekfast with the Gang
Have breakfast with the characters from Dreamworks at the Shrekfast with the Dreamworks Gang character breakfast.
The gang from Madagascar, How to Train Your Dragon, Shrek and Kung Fu Panda will enliven your morning. You’ll get to meet Alex, the penguins and King Julien from Madagascar; Hiccup and Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon; Puss in Boots, Shrek and Princess Fiona from Shrek; and even Po from Kung Fu Panda.
Shrekfast with the DreamWorks Gang is offered to guests staying at the Sheraton Macao Hotel at HK$100 per person, subject to 10 per cent service charge and 5 per cent government tax. There are two sessions to choose from: 8am to 9.30am for the early birds or 10am to 11.30am if you prefer to sleep in a little longer.
You will have to book early as the breakfast sessions are very popular.
Fun & Filling
Held at the Tian Shan Ballroom on level four of the Sheraton Macao Hotel, the breakfast offers fun menu items.
We thought the Kung Fu Panda baos were absolutely adorable. The buffet spread offers a wide choice of food.
While you enjoy breakfast, the Dreamworks characters will walk around the ballroom to interact with you, so that you can take photos with them, hug them and simply adore them.
For a Limited Time Only
Shrekfast with the Dreamworks Gang will be available until Sep 30, 2013. The Dreamworks Experience at Cotai Strip Resorts was launched on Jul 1, offering family-friendly entertainment in Macau.
As part of the experience, guests will also be treated to the following:
• Meet and greet Dreamworks characters at Sands Cotai Central’s Paradise Gardens, 12pm to 3pm and 5pm to 7pm daily (every 15 minutes, for a duration of 20 minutes)
• Dreamworks All Star Parade held daily at Sands Cotai Central featuring characters, dancers, and performers grooving with visitors (4pm to 4.15pm daily at level 1, Shoppes Cotai Central)
• Poolside Dreamworks movie nights at both Sheraton Macao Hotel and Holiday Inn Macao Cotai Central every weekend
• Dreamworks merchandise are also available for purchase from the Shrekfast Room, Paradise Gardens Kiosk and The Gift Shop
• Dreamworks Experience stay packages are available at Sheraton Macao Hotel featuring Dreamworks character-themed rooms. A free welcome kit featuring a Sheraton Kids Passport, Welcome Kit bag, neck pouch, photo frame and a tumbler with Dreamworks Experience themed colouring sheet will also be given to guests. Rates start from HK$2,668 per night.
• Children aged 12 years and under who are registered guests at Holiday Inn Macao Hotel Cotai Central will be presented with a Kids’ Fun Pack, which includes Dreamworks-themed items such as a colouring book, crayons, sleeping mask and balloon.
Booking & Reservations
Reservations can be made at sheratonmacao.com/offers-en/ or call 1800-325 3535 (Singapore).
Getting to Macau is easy – Tiger Airways flies between Singapore and Macau daily. You can also fly to Hong Kong and take a ferry
Adrian Eugene Seet is from lifestyle portal superadrianme.com
- Good Deals at SITEX 2013 0 comments
- Bar-Roque: Food, Wine, and Graffiti? 0 comments
- What it’s like being a babe with a babe 0 comments
- Photographer’s Review: Canon Pixma MG 0 comments
- Recipe: Mini Pavlovas 0 comments
- New power-stars at Power 98FM 0 comments
- Probiotic Roast Chicken from James' Butchery at Pasar Bella 0 comments
- Premium Thai property Sathorn Heritage Residences launches 0 comments
- Not that Bangerz, but it twerks 0 comments
- SPOT THE DIFFERENCE: Sharp as an Eagle’s Eye 0 comments